Spidy Gear® Blind Webb
The Spidy Gear Blind Webb is the best way to brush in your ground blind with local foliage and conceal yourself for the ultimate hunt. The perfect way to hide from deer, turkey or other game, the Blind Webb lets you hide in native habitat with your hunting blind. Watch our video to learn more about the easy installation and use of the Blind Webb.
- Fits most hunting blinds (Hub-Style / Spring Steel / Tent Chair) up to 60” x 60” and 74” overall peak height.
- Quickly attach local foliage to provide almost total concealment
- You no longer need to pre-set your blind days in advance to acclimate local game
- Extends functional use of older hunting blinds with faded or damaged fabric
- Blind Webb helps keep hunting blind hidden from local wildlife
- Reduces ground blind wind flap
- Heavy duty stretch bungee cord
- UV protected – resists fading
- Webbing mounting clips included
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs
- Easy to follow Installation Instructions
As Seen On TV
“This product has helped me outsmart the keenest of birds, simply by allowing me to brush in my blinds from the roof to the ground with surrounding foliage. (It also helped me tag a trophy Blacktail last Fall). When you see how this product completely melts your blind into the surroundings it will blow you away. I feel this is critical for fooling mature trophy game animals and is now a mainstay on my list of "tools of the trade".